Saturday, November 19, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 7: Smallest


The smallest doll I own fits in the palm of my hand, but not only that - the palm of my biggest doll, Pallus. She is a minion with attitude - she is Mati. Mati is a Fairyland PukiPuki Ruby faceplate (with the Dark Rose faceup) on a RealPuki body, and she stands at approximately 9.5cm tall. RealPukis have much more "fantasy" faces, none on which I was fond of, but I wanted to get my hands on a body. Originally I was going to get a faceplate with the Dark Moon faceup. Mati was born when I finally got her faceplate and put it on her body and she stared at me sightlessly for a couple of weeks. She was wigless for a lot longer, but pulled it off with a style only Mati has.

Before I got Mati, my smallest doll was my second - a beautiful WS PukiPuki Flora called Persephone. Persephone is much taller than Mati at 11cm.

2 comments:

  1. I melted the first time I saw her, she is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is uber adorable - I'm hoping to get my hands on another realPuki body so I can add Veja to the very small minion list.

    ReplyDelete

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...