Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 10: Dolls and Animals


This is the strangest of the questions on the blog challenge list - so here is a picture of Janus and on of my dogs, Ridley - a slightly dirty Maltese Shih-tsu who is roughly 9 years old. He wasn't particularly happy about being woken up and forced to look at the camera. (the other one is a larger - MUCH! - maltese cross who is about 12).

The doll chosen for this photo was Janus - small, easy to pose and possibly one of the least confronting dolls I have. And that's the challenge done.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, my mum had a shih-tsu/maltese when I was growing up, they are such great little dogs. Janus almost looks like he's saying "Shhhhh" in case we wake the beast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they're fantastic dogs - Lol, in some of the other photos, that's exactly what he's doing, lol.

    ReplyDelete

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...