Monday, November 28, 2011

Blog Challenge 14: Family's thoughts?



My family accepts that I collect dolls - my parents despair of the money I spend and the space it takes up; and whether or not they're insured. They except that I'm old enough to make my own decisions- it might have been different had I been a lot younger when I started collecting. But then I have always had dolls and a lot of them, and they have never been my only collection or user of money.

My brothers accept it to - probably think I'm a little strange, but then one of my older brothers has more than one car - he has 2, a motorbike, a parts car and a couple of engines... ;) (My father has also had a number of cars, the most we had at any point at our place was about 9). While my younger brother doesn't collect things, he is strange in his own way, so my dolls don't make me much stranger or more unique than the rest of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...