Monday, November 21, 2011

Blog Challenge 9: Least favourite?



I think this question is as hard as yesterdays! As much as I'd like to have a clearly defined favourite and non-favourite size, my collecting is not as simple as that. I prefer to define it as a preference rather than a "favouritism".

My non-preference is in the bigger dolls - there are less dolls on my wish list that are in SD or SSD and while I'm not adverse to getting them, I have very few which are not part of a defined collection - for example, of my 3 current (and incoming) SSDs - 1 is part of my Lishe collection, 1 a part of my small BA selection and only one was bought on their "own merits" as it were.

Similarly in my SD collection - 3 of 7 are not part of my Lishe collection ( not that I don't like SDs other than who are Lishes) and bought "on their merits". Or simply because I liked them, or had a particular idea for them. I have also sold one of my SDs, (and coincidentally 2 of my MSDs) who didn't fit in with a particular ideal I have.

So I suppose you could say that SD/SSDs were my less preferred size, although that's not really saying much at all - SD/SSDs is also my least populated sizes - the majority of my dolls are Yo and smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...