Thursday, November 10, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 2 - Own some?

I'm late already! I will attempt to post the one I'm supposed to be on tomorrow.


2) Do you own any? If so how many and if not, do you have any plans to at the moment?


Yes... I currently own 33 dolls - with 2 incoming and three floating heads. I am currently in negotiations (spoiler!) to split the new SOOM girl, scary thought.


My dolls include 4 SOOMs, a multitude (25) CPs (Fairyland/Luts), 3 Pipos and a Dollcatch. I have a large number of tinies, more tinies than I have anything else at the moment anyway. I have managed to collect them over 3 years - which in some cases is even scarier.


Other than the two already incoming and the SOOM girl, I have no plans at the moment except to go as slowly as possible to save some moolah. 


I'm not sure what else to add to this blog post about this challenge... difficult question - and since I have to answer a similar one for no. 3, I'll leave the descriptions of my dolls and what/who they are until tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...