Sunday, November 27, 2011

Blog Challenge 13: Heads and Bodies



So have I had any headless bodies or bodiless heads... oh yes... most definitely. My only rule is that if I purchase a head or body, it needs to be completed by the next year, which I have managed to keep to so far!

I bought my first head within 1 or 2 months of getting into the hobby and it was Bellona Lua, my MNF Lishe. Since then I've had a number of floating heads and even a couple of headless bodies. So to make it practical... here they are:

Floating heads:

  1. Bellona Lua - MNF Lishe*
  2. Sirona - Delf Lishe*
  3. Vulcan - MNF Scar BA*
  4. Multihead Cupid x2
  5. Multihead Ante
  6. Caesair - Delf Elf Lishe*
  7. Arawn - Feeple BA*
  8. Poseidon - LTF BA*
  9. Zeus - LTF BA*
  10. Hades - LTF BA*
  11. Delf Juri 2005*
  12. Veja - Puki Sugar*
  13. Pax - MNF VE Chloe*
  14. LTF Shiwoo*
  15. Nox - MNF Eliya*
  16. Various Event Heads - LTF/PKF Duck heads, Multihead Cupid... etc etc

Bodies:
  1. Fairyland Feeple70 body
  2. RealPuki body

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...