Friday, November 18, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 6: Biggest??


For a long time the position of biggest size belonged to my Fairyland Feeple 70 hybrid Morrigan, who stood at 67.5cm tall. I've had her for almost 3 years now and she held the crown. More recently, that has changed and slim Morrigan has made way for a chunky hulk of man-flesh.

Otherwise known as Pallus. Pallus is a SOOM Mega Gem Shoshon, an MD, and with his elk hooves, stands at a cool 72cm (approximately). He is also a massive doll - broader and bigger than most of my other dolls with the epic sized hands (which you can see). Ironically his hooves are still smaller than those of my Chalco, Magnus.

Pallus is not the tallest I've seen - that would be LK's 80cm Mecha Angel Elf Sabik, Varius. She also owned an Iplehouse EID and a 72cm slim Dollzone Chen. But I do prefer my big man, as long as I don't have to carry him around for more than 15 mins... he's heavy!

6 comments:

  1. That is a big doll! I can't even imagine an 80cm doll, that gigundus o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, some people are small doll people - I seem to be an all-sizes doll person, lol. But seriously, Pallus is decidedly larger than any other doll I've had - he's on par with an EID in width (although lighter in weight). He's twice the size of both Morrigan and Magnus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm definitely a small dolly person, it'll be a bit weird with my Lester the first few days, but also fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very strange indeed - would make an interesting blog post, your first impressions of a larger doll...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You bet your butt there'll be a blog post! LOL I'll probably blog about him all week long after I get him. Hopefully I like him *sweat*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to reading it! I hopefully will have a "new dolly post" sometime soon...

    ReplyDelete

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...