Thursday, November 17, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 5: First?


Ironically enough the first BJD I saw and touched was not classified as a BJD by DoA standards - she was my friend's Goodreau Secret, known as Sabine. She was a vinyl BJD with hinge joints and problems standing. She prompted me to buy what was to be my first doll, a Goodreau OzDottie, which ended up being a disappointing event all round.

As for "official" BJD, that would be my first, Marcheline - she was the first resin, "on-topic" BJD that me or my friend had ever seen and we both participated in her box opening. I didn't see another BJD until LK's Catsy and Resinsoul Mei had arrived, and that would be around the time that we went to our first meet up and I saw a whole heap of more dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...