Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 11: Friends and dolls


My friends and work mates are actually really good with my dolls - some don't know about them, but most of my workmates have met some of my dolls, including Pallus, my largest. Most think its a little strange but interesting. One of my workmates collects crystals, so she understands quite a lot. Most will sound resigned when I mention that I've fallen for another doll. They marvel at the amount and one memorable time I was asked whether or not my doll had all his "Bits" didn't take me long to show them!

A lot of my friends don't know I have them if they are not a dolly-friend. I have had people surprised and weirded out by the more human ones, but mostly I get polite interest and then they leave them alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...