Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 - the year that was



I planned at the start of year to do a few things -

  1. Pay off my still nameless SM Shoshon
  2. At some point buy Sol Invictus, a MNF Luka - possibly during the mid-year event at Fairyland
  3. Buy an F65 body for Arawn - after I see some user pics of Delf heads on F65s. If they don't look as good as I imagine they will, he will get a F70 body.
  4. My LTF bodies for Hades, Poseidon and Zeus.
  5. Buy a RealPuki body for Veja.
So, I completed 1-4 of this... Pallus was paid for and received after a kerfuffle with SOOM which involved me getting an Ender; Sol was purchased and received; Arawn got his F70 body after investigating the look of Feeple/Delf heads on F65s; and I found and purchased three LTF bodies and got my Horrible Three - Hades, Poseidon and Zeus completed.

I didn't manage to find a body for Veja, I tried several times when I spotted RealPukis for sale, but each time someone was simply luckier than me.

For the first time we had a few leave in 2011 - Argus, my Angelheim Luka and Li Na, my Dollzone Dragon.

But as usual, there was a few dolls who turned up who weren't as expected...
  1. Fea, a Luts Delf Elf Lishe;
  2. Emmeline, a Pipos Alice Jr;
  3. Mithras, a Tan Chicline Fabilis;
  4. Diana, a Chicline Lishe; and
  5. Thyra, a Pink Pipos Baby Alice

I completed a year of a Doll a Day - a photo challenge without missing a day or having to take more photos. I have said that I will continue it into 2012, as well as committing to creating a mosaic of 4 each week of my favourite photos of the week. 

I have started to buy two more SOOMs, including the last MD. 
  1. Vesna - the Clozel and
  2. Rasmus - the Arkose
I have not really made any plans so far... although there are three things on the list so far...

But I managed to complete another year - 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Delf heads on Feeple65!? Where do I go to see this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I requested photos in the picture request thread on DoA when they first started coming out - you can find it here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?429476-Delf-F70-head-on-a-Feeple65-body

    ReplyDelete

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...