Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Blog Challenge 21: Fave Doll Scale Prop


This is fairly ironic - even though I have a few props that are doll scale, I don't actually have a favourite. I'm not much for using props in photos, although I know eventually I should attempt to get better at it to make the photos more interesting.

I do have some props - mostly for the pukifee (as usual!) - mostly rement and similar things, some toys etc. Vulcan does have a sword, but that is one of the only MSD and larger sized props that I have - mainly because props that large are really hard to store, even more than the dolls themselves.

But yeah... no favourite props.

4 comments:

  1. I have a crap ton of junk for the littles but nothing for the MSDs, like you said it takes up way too much room. Anyway, I think my favourite prop is Philbert, Fig's companion frog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, I don't have a lot of props for my dolls.. yet. I'd like to get them some furniture and design up little rooms for them and such, but for now, most of the props I have are just little stuffed animals for them and things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be cool to have rooms and stuff - but I really don't have the space to store them!

    ReplyDelete

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...