Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Blog Challenge 20: Love but not owned?




There is only one doll this could be - the SOOM SuperGem Carnel.

This is for several reasons - the Carnel was released when SOOM was still creating basic Super Gems - this didn't last long and the Carnel was the first to be pulled down along with one of the female sculpts (I believe it was the Olivine).

There has been some question as to whether or not there were any Carnel's sold during the time that they were actually there for sale. In fact I have google searched and searched flickr and DoA and I've never seen a single owner pic of the Super Gem Carnel.

So I don't think I'd ever manage to get a Super Gem Carnel, unless SOOM suddenly starts selling them again or the unthinkable happens and one appears on the MP. But I don't think it will ever happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...