Friday, December 2, 2011

Blog Challenge 16: clothing



This is super hard - I have so many different pieces of clothes that could be within my favourite pile. So I couldn't justifiably pick a particular favourite - so I will share some of my favourite outfits.


  1. The fullset outfits - Violet's; Angelu's; Magnus'; Pallus'; Mithras'; Diana's - all the detail, the ruffles the extras and the tiny pleats on the front of Angelu's dress.
  2. the outfits owned by the Pukifee - Isis' evil t-shirts; Ma'at's colour outfits; tiny detailed dresses and t-shirts and pants. (especially the tiny knits... alexisbears and the others are geniuses!)
  3. The jeans made by Sharon in Spain (dambuster01 on flickr) that are worn by my LTF boys: Icarus, Ares, Hades, Poseidon and Zeus.
  4. The cheeky corset from Peppermint Circus that belongs to Bellona Lua.
  5. The variety of items that I have from Diverse Designs - the punk outfits; little dresses, skull t-shirts, and the rocker t-shirts that Arawn will wear....
So... while this isn't all of my outfits... I'm sure you can see why I can't seem to pick!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, that's definitely a tough one, I don't think I could pick either, I mean it's hard when you have to compare characters who wear entirely different sorts of stuff o.O I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - and I have so many of them to pick from!!

    ReplyDelete

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...