Saturday, December 3, 2011

Blog Challenge 17: Favourite Company?


I think my favourite company is fairly obvious to anyone who knows much about my collection and that is the dolls made by the sculpting company Cerberus Project, sold under the company Fairyland and of course, the Luts Delfs.

It's not the skill in the construction that makes me like them so much, although that it one massive thing that I like about them - it's the style of the faces especially in the older sculpts - my favourites of course being the Lishe, the El and the Breakaway. But then I also like the fun of the Pukifee and RealPuki, the attention to detail that comes with the A-lines, the length of the F70's legs and the leggy style that it has. I love the time it took them to create the F65 and the fact that Fairyland had to tell them off for an event item that they refused to sell (they made CP do it again!)

I could go on forever... but I think I'll stop there...

2 comments:

  1. I'd have to agree CP Delfs are so graceful and beautiful, their faces are stunning and their bodies particularly their hands are amazing :D

    ReplyDelete

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...