Sunday, January 1, 2012

12 wishes for 2012


The 12 wishes for 2012 was a meme on Flickr that a few of the girls did, so I thought I'd join in. I also thought it would be a good thing to share on this first day of 2012, in lieu of a plan - at least for now, these wishes incorporate some of my plan after all. (I will complete a plan mosaic and post it up soon, I promise)

So my 12 wishes were (most of these photos are NOT mine, and all are in my favourites on flickr):
  1. a body for Veja, my Sugar. (I really should have gotten that already, but RealPukis have been a bit thin on the group since Fairyland put them on hiatus.
  2. Bodies for Nox and Pax - even more eager to get these now that they have returned with beautiful face ups from AngelToast (go have a look in my flickr... they are BEAUTIFUL!)
  3. A Real Puki Aki... such a cute little vampire he is... I've wanted one since they were first released.
  4. A Pukifee WS Sweet Bunny Bonnie - a little PKF already named Neith, to finish off the Army.
  5. A Pukifee WS Zoe - also to finish off the Army (pending any unforeseen releases of extreme cuteness and I'd never put it past Fairyland to do that.)
  6. A LTF El Elf... called Helios - they're just so gorgeous!
  7. A Minifee Tanning Lishe - one of the few Lishes I am missing from my collection, and any "wishes" have to include at LEAST one Lishe.
  8. A MNF Mirwen - she has such a cute face and one so similar to the original sculpts, my favourite style btw.
  9. a MNF Seorin - my boys are currently a trifle outnumbered on the MNF front, what with another two girls (Pax and Nox) plus the 2 wish girls (Lishe and Mirwen) - more boys are needed!
  10. A Delf Tanning Lishe: the other Tanning girl for my collection.
  11. A Feeple65 Chloe - I thought I'd wait for a Chic-line Lishe-esque girl to be designed for the F65, then I saw all the beautiful non-default Chloes and I would love to have one.
  12. A custom Blythe. I'm not massively into Blythes, but some of the custom girls are beautiful - and this girl is by one of the customisers I would love to get to do a girl for me!
So those are the wishes... and *ssh* I might have one of my wishes fulfilled in the very near future... it's so EXCITING!


2 comments:

  1. I should totally do this! I kind of want a feeple65, I don't know, I want them to release a man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh do! It would be fun to see what you wish for! Plus its fun to figure it out...

    ReplyDelete

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...