Saturday, September 24, 2011

Post Event

Woo... not at all in trouble by the new releases or the event!

Feeple65 Siean

I do like the new F65, she's great and I love the idea of the sword, but I don't like her enough to get her. I still want to see if they make a chicline-esque Lishe face and then I'll be getting an F65. (I don't mind the Chloe either, in some of her owner pics, but I don't like the Roke).

I'm not a fan of either of the LTF - Chiwoo has never been one of my favourites and considering there are a number of fullsets of the Chiwoo already I wonder why they have chosen to do him again instead of creating a new boy. Plus I'm not a fan of the Rolly. She looks quite a bit like the MNF Rena, who I also don't like, and I'm not a fan of her teeth. I have three LTF with teeth (my BAs have teeth) but their open mouth is a lot more subtle than hers, no offence to the poor LTF Rolly. But regardless, if you have seen photos of my LTFs you will have realised they all look a bit too young for my tastes.

As for the multiheads... as someone put it on DoA - why do Multiheads when Pukifees are way more popular?? I also think they've misnamed them - the boy is OBVIOUSLY a Bonnie why the girl looks nothing like a Bonnie - and I bet she would be the "Zefi". They're cute enough, but I've done the Multihead thing before - I dislike the proportions on the Pukifee body and I've just sold my two who were on Puki bodies simply because they just didn't seem right.

As for the Event items - I like the F65 sword, but it's a little impractical. I'm a little frustrated that Fairyland keep doing MNF Juris - this will be the third MNF Juri they've done and I was really hoping that they may have either done a new face or have VE-ed one of the older faces (such as a Lishe). While the Juri looks nice enough, I'm not particularly interested in her.

The VE Rolly and Chiwoo don't interest me for the above reasons and again I'm disappointed they haven't VE-ed older sculpts such as the Lishe and the El. (I'm also annoyed that they keep repeating the Chiwoo when I'm sure a LOT of people want them to re-fullset the Lishe and the El... it would be nice if they had 3 fullsets and VE faceplates...)

The Pukifee Juri will be cute, I'm sure, but they've committed a strange error there - they would have been better off creating a Multihead event gift since some people MAY buy the Multihead fullsets to get the outfits and the Juri faceplate planning on placing it on the Pukifee body you get - but Multiheads have different head backs to PKF, due to the LARGE size difference in the head and Fairyland don't sell headbacks separately for any size.

There are going to be a lot of buyers looking for Pukifee headbacks so they can use their Juri faceplates - is FL prepared to sell them separately??

Anyway, that's my thoughts on the present event and event items. I don't know whether or not I'll like the Juri Pukifee - I'm not a massive fan of the Juri face although it is cute. Otherwise, I'm home clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...