Monday, October 3, 2011

MNF Mirwen



So Fairyland has once more done a terrible terrible thing - they released a new MNF girl for Halloween. Her name is Mirwen. She's beautiful - similar to a Lishe (which perhaps explains why I like her) she has been added to my want collection.

One thing I would like to point out. The new MNF Mirwen is the VF doll... same sculpt, very similar face up, similar colour eyes.... I still can't see how Fairyland/CP can release the VF doll as a normal release under the deal they have with Luts (unless Luts releases her) so I'm wondering if this is their next best thing?? Or could their next best thing be releasing the VF/Mirwen as a new Feeple70 (knowing this as a way to get around the Delf selling by being able to hybrid Feeple70 heads onto Delf bodies...)

 So here's the Mirwen with the VF doll.... can you see the similarities?

  

2 comments:

  1. That was the first thing I thought when I saw her! But it's a good thing as I adore that girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this too. They look identical to me aside from slight sizing changes.

    ReplyDelete

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...