Monday, September 19, 2011

Events

I really like events, don't get me wrong - but when people say the words "Fairyland" and "event" in the same sentence, I have a chill of foreboding.

I have participated in a number of Fairyland's events. The first was the Pukifee event where every purchased Pukifee came with a pair of wings - which were very cute. Out of that event I got three Pukifee (and incidentally, a LTF.)

The second event I participated in I received 1 Scar MNF Head (Breakaway) and a lightning scar arm... and two LTF...

In the next I received a MNF Scar sleeping head and a lightning scar arm... in another a LTF BA faceplate, in another a 60cm scar arm and a chest piece... and in all I have purchased dolls... for the last it was a MNF body and 2 Pukifee...

I like events - I have even purchased event items like my VE Chloe head, post event. But events always mean money and more dolls and I have just started the process of purchasing a Feeple70 and a Pink Alice.

If you haven't heard, Fairyland is announcing its next event on Friday. It will at least involve 2 new LTF fullsets (as seen on their blog, looking like a Rix and a Rena or something similar) and a new Feeple65 (as stated on their website). It also involves a number of different event items which is running in the same system as previously, which means you will only be able to get one event item rather than 4 or 6.

What these event items are or what the amounts of money or new releases amount to, no one will know until Friday. The MNF thread on DoA are speculating about a VE Rheia... I'm dreading the possibility of a new Lishe in either Pukifee or F65.

I can always wish that the event items will not include something I really really want - or I can resign myself to spending more money to get more dolls. Either way, I can't wait for Friday, can you?

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I know what you mean... I love fairyland, and I love free stuff... so events should be exciting... right?

    But yeah... worried about Friday's news. I'm hoping for something I definitely don't need. I've sold / don't use pretty much everything I've got in an event, so I should really think carefully if I actually want it before getting sucked in.

    ReplyDelete

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...