Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What's new...

Updates...

So I didn't make it clear on here, but I did end up being suckered into buying the Baby Pink Alice, she's on layaway along with a body for Arawn in a F70 Riff. (I'll probably get rid of the Riff head, I don't need the trouble of finding yet another F70 body when they're currently in such short supply). They probably won't arrive until November since I'm unlikely to pay them off earlier.

I got my shipping notice for Mithras last week and I'm currently wondering where on earth he is. His tracking hasn't been updated since the 7th, and he's being sent Express.... which means he should be here by now. (the 13th is pushing it).

I have also got Zeus' body coming, which is in the same boat as Mithras' - shipping hasn't updated and for a parcel being shipped EMS, it's being very slow!

I put in for another girl - but that information is over at my lished blog.

I've bought an Eliya head for Nox, so I'm waiting for that to arrive as well - her eyes, along with Pax's yesterday - and I inquired about a wig for her (and Pax) last night... and I just blew a bit of money on some outfits...

As for the other idea, I'm not put off yet - I've been looking around at customizers and actually found a customised Blythe that I like (matte skin)... but I can't get the original doll anyway... but apparently any of the same shape will look similar if customized in the same way. I haven't take the final punt yet and I'm not sure that I will until I have a bit more time between payments for BJDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...