Sunday, September 4, 2011

Other dollies

So over the past week or so I have been feeling curious about Blythes. I have always meant to take a trip into the city to visit David Jones and check out what Blythes they have for sale - because how curious is that? A shop like David Jones selling dolls as cultish as Blythes. (I doubt any of them will ever hold BJDs).

But I will admit to a certain curiosity, so I have been having a look at Blythe shops on the internet and seeing what is available and today I found myself on eBay having a look at what Blythes I can get for what prices. I even signed up for two Blythe forums...

This is a very strange place for me to find myself in. I still prefer BJDs over Blythes, but I don't think I'd mind all that much if I owned a Blythe or two.

So I have decided there are a few I like. All of them are full sized Neo Blythes and all (except one) have a similar look. Now I have to decide - do I get myself one??

Natasha Moore:


Very Vicky:


Simply Bubble Boom:


Simply Sparkly Spark:


and the one which first caught my eye, Simply Thumpty Thump:


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...