Sunday, August 28, 2011

Temptation

Damn sudden tempting ideas....

I was trawling through DDE's pages (looking again to see if the Riff was still there... and he is) - I trawled through the Fairyland clothing, shoe and wig pages, checked out the Sale page and then decided to look at the Pipos page.

Damn.


DDE has 1 single, pink Baby Alice... *sigh* I never even thought of getting a Pink Baby Alice. Never even considered it - until I saw the single Pink little one sitting there on DDE's site.

I'm not sure if I know what I'd probably get myself into if I cave and purchase that single Pink Baby Alice... can you imagine Angelu and an identical twin together in the same house??

I don't know. Should I... or shouldn't I??

1 comment:

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...