Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lost... or Found?

When Pipos announced that it was going to release a new Dark Alice, I was excited. I have one of the limited Alices, the Baby Alice in blue, and I quite liked the other Alices they had released previously, though I had been too late to pick them up.

I quite liked the gloomy gothy feel of the two preview pics of the Cheshire and Dali that they were also releasing, as a pic of the Alice wasn't available for a while. When they finally did release a pic of the Open Eye Alice, I loved it.



The time came for it to come up with the news that she would be a 20 doll limited set... 20 open eyes and 20 half closed eyes and she would be released at 11pm Australian time... Unfortunately I didn't manage to stay up that late and when a friend checked early the next morning, she was all sold out.

I accepted it. I knew that it would have been a close thing to get one since there were a lot of people that wanted her.

Then today I heard that DDE had some of her...

I have put in a layaway order for her, and hope that I get her... but I don't know - is she lost, or is she found?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...