Saturday, December 15, 2012

Fairyland Event



Ah Fairyland...

Dear customers,

We are happy to announce that Fairyland will have a Winter Event on December 21.

There are new dolls - FeePle65 and ChicLine - planned to be released on the same day. 

Detailed information will be released on December 21. 

Thank you.


Interestingly enough, they've caved to pressure again and are doing something for the F65 and Chicline this time.

I do like both Chiclines and F65s, but at the same time I'm not overly fond of a lot of the sculpts which have been released in these two sizes.

I did start writing this a day or so ago and there has already been a teaser shot...

His title currently is "Lord of the Ice" and he's the new F65 boy.
Now, due to other developments (see next post) I've had BA on the brain today, and that's what I can see in this boy's face. The eyes and the nose fit and there is a possibility that he has an open mouth. If he is a BA (and I could be wrong, like I have before), I'll be dead and the new owner of an F65...

I'm not massively stressed about that though I have to admit. Otherwise, I love the arm, it looks really cool and I bet he'll be released with a normal arm too. plus the faceup looks interesting, although I'd like to see him without the blur to have a look at that scar? on his face.

Can't wait to see what the other F65 looks like - will it be a Mirwen? Lishe? There was a hint about popular sculpts on the twitter feed, which suggests that the new releases will be "older" sculpts. If the girl is a Lishe, I'll also be dead.

As for the Chicline, I already have a Lishe and an El... BA is unlikely because of the CL/LTF release - but could it be Shiwoo, Chiwoo? Chloe or Mirwen maybe? 

Who do you think it could be?

Note: Who does the hand in the front of the shot belong too? Those are very feminine fingers and in a very awkward position if that is his hand/arm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...