Friday, December 21, 2012

OMG OMG OMG!

I thought I was overly safe from Fairyland events recently (other than of course for the kerfuffle over the Juri head...) But now Fairyland/CP have lived up to their reputation and completely done me in.

This was the twitter release:

FYI, FL is no longer able to use the sculpt name 'Breakaway'. 'Ital' is the original Korean name that had been translated into ENG as BA.


*sighs* I did originally see the BA in the release of the teaser shots, but forgot about it when they called him "Ital"... but now Fairyland has really done my biscuit.

So I can see myself buying three new dolls - the Chicline Chloe (cause she's beautiful), AND the Chicline Ital (BA) and the F65 Ital (BA)... I damn well hope they're doing a basic version!!

Chicline Ital (BA)

F65 Ital (BA)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...