Sunday, December 16, 2012

Angel Toast does it again!

I cannot sing AngelToast's praises high enough. Not only have I been hearing stories of faceups which take months (literally about 3 months before the first head is started!!), when AT is telling me my November kiddies are done and answering questions about a completely un-related doll question at the time!

This time, I sent the Horrible Three - Hades, Poseidon and Zeus, to AT so that they'd finally be finished rather than sitting in various stages of incompleteness (only Hades' had a finished face up) and just not looking right!

This is what the boys used to look like:

This is what they look like now: (Their faceups are based on Arawn's Midnight Blue)

I almost can't believe just how fantastic they look! AT has outdone herself once again!

I also got lucky and was able to snag a spot during November for my two Nanuri As - to have their eyes opened, faceups done and in Mor's case, her ears pierced. Their photos also came back.

The girls look fantastic and I love the expression on Mor Mumain's face, it almost makes her look like Vesna!

The temptation is now of course, to have AT redo all of my non-default dolls... oh so tempting! But the most tempting is to have my final BA's face up redone so that he matches his brother. But, if Vulcan has his faceup redone, that means his twin brother Gallagher has to have his done as well! (G of course belongs to my friend LK, so she would have to agree too.)

Yesterday, while I was handing over another AT masterpiece to LK for her birthday, I mentioned this, and she is happy to have G's faceup redone by AT!

So watch this space, V is going to get himself a new face up, and new tatts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...