Monday, December 31, 2012

2012...



so 2012 in dolly terms...

So my 12 wishes were:

  1. a body for Veja
  2. bodies for Pax and Nox
  3. RealPuki Aki
  4. PKF Sweet Bunny Bonnie (WS)
  5. PKF WS Zoe
  6. LTF Elf El
  7. MNF Tanning Lishe
  8. MNF Mirwen
  9. MNF Seorin
  10. Delf Tanning Lishe
  11. F65 Chloe
  12. Custom Blythe
Did I get everything I wished for? Hell no, but then I never expected to! I did fulfil a few of my wishes,  4 in total: the bodies for Veja, Nox and Pax - buying a RealPuki Aki and having a delightful person sell me their beautiful MNF Tanning Lishe. Plus I paid off an received my two SOOMs - the Clozel and the Arkose. (quicker than expected.) and I other than that I have had a SOOM-free year... lucky they stopped doing MDs. I also finally got Arum Mk III, who has been in the planning stages for a while.

So the expected arrivals and completions this year are as follows:
  1. Vesna - SM Clozel
  2. Rasmus - SM Arkose
  3. Ankou - Real Puki Aki
  4. Veja - Real Puki Sugar
  5. Pax - MNF VE Chloe
  6. Nox - MNF Eliya
  7. Arum - DZ Stramonium
The Surprise dolls this year, ironically enough (for those who have arrived) were all Lishes!
  1. Magna Dea - MNF Tanning Lishe
  2. Sulis - new release F60 WS Lishe
  3. Aveta - Delf Art My Dear Lady Lishe
Then there were the two event heads, who I originally wasn't planning on keeping:
  1. Mor Mumain - F60 Nanuri A
  2. Nic Naomhim - F60 Nanuri A
They should have their bodies soon enough - I'm still amazed that they haven't been shipped yet, considering how fast Sulis arrived.

And 2012 was the year of the Blythe, I picked up four... All stock though, no customs. (whoops, forgot to get a shot of Corrigan into my mosaic!!)

  1. Magnolia - Very Vicky
  2. Jet - Simply Mango
  3. Devlin - Love Mission
  4. Corrigan - Gentle River

And to top the year off, Fairyland and CP release not one, but two Itals - the new name for the BA - a Chicline - along with the CL Chloe (who is beautiful) and an F65 version with three heads... when it rains, it really pours. So heading into 2013 - I have paid one installment on my two new Chiclines - an Ital and a Chloe, both fullsets. With them I get two Chicline Nanuri heads (which won't stay) and hopefully I'll get the F65 Scar Ital (eye) head along with it since I spent enough.

Then I'm looking to get an F65 Ital, probably in basic, but I might have to capitulate and get his fullset to make sure I can get the Scar Ital (nose) head since there aren't many splits going (currently there's one) where I can get his scar nose head. I have yet to decide if these three heads means that I will end up with three F65 Itals... (its always a possibility.)

So that was the year in dolls - admittedly I left out the kerfuffle over the F60 Scar Ital, which was replaced with a F60 version of the Juri 05. If you want an original modded Juri 05 or a new F60 Juri 2012, tell me, I now have two to get rid of. (somehow I think the profusion of Itals is FL/CP making up for the fact they gave over to the complainers over the F60 Juri 05/Scar Ital kerfuffle. I still want my F60 Scar Ital... or basic Ital. And always will.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...