Wednesday, June 29, 2011

bits and pieces

I sent the Ender, along with his body and hooves, back to SOOM. I haven't heard anything, so I presume he's still in transit. He cost a BOMB to ship. They say they're going to repay me for the shipment, so I hope it will make a nice surprise in my paypal account towards something exciting...

Emmeline is still on layby, her next payment is coming up. I need to find some white boots for her, hopefully I'll find some that don't have massively oversized laces. (which was my main problem with the original shoes). I am thinking of so many ways to take photos with Emmeline, Violet and Angelu - three Alices will just be too cute! I'm just hoping Emmeline is not going to be as... evil... as Violet.

One can dream.

Other interesting things happening the worlds of dollies - the Pukifee Horde has joined a swop and I've been mediating with a large flow of spending and ideas from six PKF. And of course filtering out all the more inappropriate ideas (Isis!). But we have had a steady flow of items and now have just the toys and other little items to get that I am able to buy from the shops available to me in Australia.

Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything that will take ages to arrive... as I write this I can think of something I meant to do. Whoops. If I order today or tomorrow hopefully they'll arrive sooner rather than later... bugger.

Oh well.

Otherwise, no big entrances, no massive ideas... No news from SOOM :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...