Sunday, June 5, 2011

slow

I think it's fairly obvious that my dollie collecting has slowed down. Nothing interesting has happened - Pallus is still before shipping even though he's been paid off, Mithras (the Fabilis) is on layaway and Nemain's new wig has yet to be shipped.

I have not been particularly taken by anything SOOM is doing at the moment (what a shame) and other than the Fabilis, none of Fairyland's current Fairy's Atelier really drag my attention either.

I am participating in a PKF swop again, which will be fun, all six of them are looking forward to it, although I hope they are careful who they pair Isis with, she's had a few ideas as what to give people, all of which I've vetoed.

So, life is quiet... and busy in terms of work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...