Tuesday, June 14, 2011

*sigh* Not happy...

I just had the joy of opening my darling Pallus, who has been on order since December last year - who was on 6 month layaway and then had another month or so of wait after him for him to ship.

And now, after admiring him for a little while, I posted him up on the waiting thread and saw again the faces of the other Shoshons. And I realised something... my Shoshon did not look like other Shoshons. He had a different faceup.

I considered him, then went back to the SOOM page to see if I was seeing things... but no, his head was instensely different from there too. I had an eerie feeling and clicked on the other Mega Gem on the list, the Ender.


SOOM Shoshon

Pallus
I am shattered. There is simply no way, looking at them, comparing them, that SOOM has sent me the correct head, they have, as I have figured out (and finally looked inside the head cap where it confirms it) sent me an Ender head with a Shoshon's body and items.



Pallus


SOOM Ender


















What do I do?? Do I ask SOOM for the correct head and resign myself to waiting more months for the correct head to arrive? Or do I take my Ender head on my Mega Gem body with Shoshon hooves? Or did SOOM send someone a Shoshon head with an Ender body??

I don't know. I love the faceup, while the lips are larger than I considered, he does look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...