Friday, June 17, 2011

Further problems

So, SOOM sent me an Ender instead of a Shoshon... should be ok, should just mean a head swop. No. I realised today when I brought my wrong-headed Pallus in to show him off that it can't be that simple.

The Ender has a different colour skin to the Shoshon. The hooves don't match the body!

*sigh* SOOM have only asked for photos of my "problem" at the moment, with a slight disbelieving air to them. So I modified my last communication and am hoping that there is a good solution instead of paying through the nose to send him back to SOOM and then waiting for months for my replacement, correct, Shoshon.

In other dolly news, I have found Emmeline!

I had previously considered completing my Pipos Alice collection by finding a fullset Alice Jr, the original release. I had found one, but while I was deciding whether or not to buy her, she was sold. She had named herself and everything. The only other Alice Jr I saw was not a fullset, and I wanted to have her outfit.

I finally found another Alice Jr, this with everything from the fullset except her boots, which is ok, I didn't like those boots anyway. So she is on layaway for the next 6 or so weeks and her name is Emmeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...