Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wigs...

Ok, so Sol Invictus arrived and he is gorgeous.

his wig on the other hand, is not. I dislike the bulk, the style and the length and it makes him look more than a little ridiculous.



So I have to think of a new wig to get him and what colour.

I briefly debated some Leekeworld wigs, but ended up with the styles that Hades and Poseidon wear... which is a bit of a no-no. Therefore I moved to Luts and have come up with two options - both in red.

Any suggestions??

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really like the second. I'm also looking for a wig for my Luka so let me know how they fit... actually... I really, really like that bottom one, might go see what other colours they have :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how they fit already - both Vulcan and Gallagher wear Luts Kid Delf wigs - I would reccomend getting a wig cap just to make sure they stay on.

    I was thinking the second wig too - should be the same colour as Marcheline's (or at least I hope).

    ReplyDelete

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...