Monday, May 9, 2011

Should I.... or shouldn't I??

I really really like the new Fabilis. I love the new tan, which is so much lighter than the old CP tan and the choco-pukis. I like his outfit and his anubis head, even though I can't see myself using it. I like the Pharaoh hat and the staff.

But I had promised myself that I wouldn't buy a doll this month.

If I did buy him, he would have to go on layby (if I could right now, I'd simply pay for him outright.)
Layby means needing to deal with DDE and adding a couple of weeks to a month onto the end of his possible shipping time to cope with the fact he would need to go from Korea to the US, then back to Australia.

I don't know if they'll continue selling him in Tan once his fullset is sold out, so I don't know if I can simply buy him later. Plus if I want the Anubis head, I need to get him before May 30.

So I suppose the question is... should I.... or shouldn't I??

2 comments:

  1. I've answered on your flickr post but will here too :)

    I guess the questions are, would you like him as much without his Anubis head? Would you get him if the tan sold out? Would you regret not getting him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not massively stressed about the Anubis head, it looks really good, but I'd buy him for his face, not for the head.
    It's the first tan I've really liked, but sure, if the tan wasn't there, I'd still get him. But I do love that really nice tan, lol.
    Possibly.... I'm not really sure!

    ReplyDelete

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...