Saturday, May 7, 2011

*sigh*

Sometimes I really dislike doll companies, usually SOOM. MDs are not what I need to see half the time. Luckily (touch wood) since the Shoshon, I have been safe from all the MDs, including the newest two (with their completely ridiculous wings on shoulder idea).

Currently it's my other favourite company to hate... Fairyland. They have introduced a new line of dolls called "Fairy's Atelier", which is similar to SOOMs MDs. They have released two new dolls, both Chiclines in this line. (if you would like to see the girl, Ineffa, she's here: http://dollfairyland.com/shop/step1.php?number=822)

One is a male gent called "Fabilis" who has been styled by the artist to look like an Egyptian Pharaoh. To make matter worse, he is also in a very nice tan colour. Not the old tan CP/Fairyland used to do, the tan of Chocopukis and the Delf and Minifee Tanning dolls. From the looks of him, he's a tan a lot closer to a DZ Tan, a nice even colour.

I don't own a tan doll - even when I have had a choice between having NS and having Tan - with Magnus, Cassius and Pallus, I have always picked the NS doll. The only tan dolls I had planned to get was the Tanning Delf Lishe and the Tanning MNF Lishe, but even then, only if I could find them, eventually.

I am actually considering getting a tan doll for the doll itself, even though he does come in NS and white...

Scary thought...



In other news - I have ordered and paid for Sol's new wig, which will be the darker red short version. And I have also finally finished paying off Pallus, and he's on before shipping. Cross fingers he turns up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...