Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's been a while

Mainly because over the school break I went away to visit my parents (who currently live in another country). So I will have to share a few photos when I get a chance.

But I thought to do a bit of an update!

There are no new dolls... which is a good thing rather than a bad thing I suppose at the moment! But there is still two incoming - Arum, my DZ Stramonium, and Aveta, my Delf Art My Dear Lady Lishe. Not sure when Arum is coming, but Aveta still has 2 months left on her layaway. Then I will probably have to find some kind of case or cupboard for her - I don't like cabinent babies as a rule, but I think with her I really need to keep her safe!

In other news, I've finally organised faceups for the Horrible Three, and they'll be heading off once everything has been finalised. Then its just a matter of getting Arum done properly, as well as the twins - Mor Mumain and Nic Noamhim, eyes opened and faceups done. Still not sure if I want to get those two F60 or F70 bodies.

So we're getting ready to wave the Horrible Three goodbye for a while... not that anyone is particularly upset by this development...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...