Monday, October 22, 2012

Developments...


Ah CP...

I definitely have a love-hate relationship with CP - I LOVE their work... I'm not a fan necessarily of how they string us out and tease us, although its not necessarily a bad thing!

I made my order today - and paid it. Two new F60 bodies for Mor Mumain and Nic Naomhim (my Nanuri As), which means I need to get to it and get them on a list for eye-modding and face-uping. I have also ordered them their wigs from Leeke, I was originally going to get wigs similar to Morrigan's from Luts, but saw a cute bob wig from Leeke with a streak in it, so went with that instead. The way my luck is going, the bodies will get here before the wigs do! (though also probably before I get their eyes and faceups done!!)

I have some very definite ideas about these two - I was thinking of having Mor Mumain's ears pierced - one with one earring and the other all the way up the edge, so maybe six or seven rings. She is also going to have half opened eyes, while her sister, Nic Naomhim, will have hers fully opened. I was also going to have their faceups different, in much the same way as Pax and Nox's differ-  one with more pink (Nic) and one with more red (Mor).

As well as those two, I of course put in to get the F60 Juri 12 head, even though I don't know which of the two scar boys it will be. If it's a Shiwoo, then I'm sure I can find a home for him. LK is getting one too, and there's always a chance if he's a BA for  twins... I seem to have multiplying event heads after all!

So the last time I ordered in full from FL, with Sulis - I ordered her towards the end of July and she appeared in early August - a turn around of not even a month. I'm crossing my fingers that the bodies come that quickly too, because the quicker they mail them, the quicker we find out which head it is!!

In other news, I have just paid off a Blythe Gentle River (really the only stock Blythe I like) and she's on shipping! (woo!) But I don't have a name for her... My Blythes really have a rock/pop music theme going and I really need that kind of name for my Gentle River - so currently I have Magnolia, Jet and Devlin... so if you can think of a rock/pop style name, please tell me! I'll take any and all suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...