Friday, July 13, 2012

Sculpt changes

Wow...  I really think I need to stop reading some threads on DoA... some of the comments tempt me to make further rant-y posts... it also makes me wish that I had caved and bought an F65 so I could make my point even clearer when people keep thinking that the new F60 is going to have a carbon copy body to that of the F65.

*sighs* I suppose they're easily confused... CP sculpting two lines which deviate so much from their normal aesthetic that people seem unable to separate them. I have had this conversation twice in my previous rant-y posts about bodies and aesthetics and why the F60 would be a Delf rather than a 5 cm shorter F65.

It seems so easy to see that the F65, and the F70 & F60s are so different. Like comparing Chiclines and Minifee I pointed out to someone... ironically they haven't bothered to respond to my response to them... one wonders why.

That and people have started to attempt to figure out what an F60 Chloe will look like... (like a MNF Chloe people, like a LTF Chloe... NOT like an F65 Chloe.) Chicline and MNF... so I thought here's something I can do comparison shots on... there is no such thing as an F65 Lishe (yet), but I can show comparisons between a MNF Lishe and a Chicline Lishe, as well as between F60/Delf, MNF and LTF Lishes... not sure I want to get belted in the F60 thread yet for showing how you figure out what an F60 Chloe will look like, so I'll rant away in here!

So I went shuffling through my amass of photos looking for ones which show my Lishes front on... I wanted the most basic Lishe, which I have two of at F60 level, 1 of at MNF, 1 at CL and 1 at LTF... (after all, people may not realise that NS and Tan are exactly the same... watched that argument before too). So for MNF, CL and LTF it was fairly easy - although I really want them to be looking the same way. Its possible I will take proper comparisons at some point...

Chicline Lishe - Minifee Lishe

So MNF v CL - the Chicline is how I would expect an eventual F65 Lishe to look - with the narrower face which looks more human, rather than the disproportionally wide face of the MNF - they do share common likeness - the same shape lips, the same shape eyes and a similar nose... those elements which MUST be the same for the CL to be recognisable as a Lishe.


As for the F60/MNF/LTF argument... the similarities are obvious, given the shrinking and approximate age of each of the smaller sculpts. For example, the LTF Lishe's nose has been altered to make it more in keeping with a younger person, and her eyes have been made larger. But the mouth is the same across the entire line.

nb: I used Morrigan because she is my only unmoved "basic" F60 Lishe, even though she's on an F70 body...

I might discuss the differences between Elf and normal Lishes in a more appropriate forum... my Lished blog!

Apologies for yet another rant-y blog... I need to vent somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...