Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Feeple 60s


http://dollfairyland.tistory.com/118

YEA! I feel vindicated...!

The Feeple60 has been confirmed as an updated and renamed Delf - completely compatible with all the old heads (which will be released gradually by FL)... it makes me feel so much better that all those people who created the rant-y post earlier have been proven wrong... as terrible as that makes me, lol.

Although, someone attempted to tell me that the old dolls would still be called Delfs even though everything was being resold as F60s... they were yelled at by a few other people than just me, thankfully.

Now someone is attempting to tell me that F70s and F60s have different proportions. *sighs* It makes me want to burst into rant again...

I am attempting to be restrained, but still peeved off, since she's telling me that I don't know the proportions of my own dolls... Anyway.

The question really is now - WHO is are the new dolls - prevailing thought is the girl is a Chloe... I'm thinking the boy is a Lewi since they mentioned that they were upgrading both MNF and LTF sculpts.

The other question is ...

Which of the older heads will be released? the originals - Chiwoo/Shiwoo/Lishe/El etc... or the newer ones like Jess, Edgar and Harang??

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...