Friday, June 22, 2012

decisions, decisions


I know I haven't posted in a while and that is a little because the next Blog Challenge post is a silly pose and sometimes it takes me a while to think of one... and then even longer to execute it since I am house sitting at the moment and I only have a few dolls with me at a time  rather than all of them available for photos.

My dolly collecting is pausing, which is probably a really good thing as it allows me some time to think about what to do next (except for my Lishe collecting as some people may have realised...) But it brings me to an even better state of affairs - at the end of my current layaway I will have no floating heads! (this of course does not include any heads currently for sale). I do still have the Juri, she's up for sale - I've had a few bites the most recent one backed out because of the price of shipping, somehow from her wording she seems to think I inflated the postage price on purpose!! (just in case anyone thinks that I did, Australia Post is the only option around here and EMS starts at about $50... and Pack and Track, which is the cheaper option only goes to the US and UK.)

The exciting news is Ankou is on shipping! He is coming with a body for Veja and a faceplate for Emma, which is all very exciting. It will mean I have three vampires and I look forward to photographing him with his master and mistress...

Other than that I have a couple of payments left for the bodies of Pax and Nox and they will also be complete and I can take photos of ALL of my MNF... I am kind of hoping that they won't be hear for the 200 ADAD photo, although its going to get harder regardless.

Then all I have to decide is if I'm going to purchase any Pukifee or Minifee before the end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...