Saturday, May 26, 2012

Rasmus and Vesna

I couldn't say better things about Andrea, or AngelToast, the customiser. I sent her Rasmus and Vesna to get their face ups done. I have to fill in a form when I do and I gave her the following information:

  • Vesna is arrogant and proud, she enjoys looking down her nose at people with a haughty expression. She is a princess and she knows it. I asked for her to have red lips and blue eyeshadow and a tattoo at one side of her face - black and both angular and girly, lol.
  • As for Rasmus - I asked her to open his eyes so they looked more like Magnus' as well as his face up, which I wanted his lips to be light (he has huge lips!) and a face up similar to Vesna's with a tattoo which is more angular and more male.
Admittedly even with the photos that I attached, I did wonder what they would look like. They look PERFECT. And so I wanted to share them with everyone - I can't wait to get them home... 

Vesna looks so arrogant and vain and Rasmus looks a lot more mild-mannered... I can't wait to see him in his glasses!


2 comments:

  1. They both look fabulous, she's done another amazing job for you! And Vesna in particular is just perfect... SO what you asked for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can't agree more - I can't wait to have them home and on their bodies so I can show them off complete. I paid for EMS for them to come back, so hopefully they don't take too long!

      Delete

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...