Friday, July 15, 2011

Updates and spectulation

News first...

  1. Pallus is BACK! Woo! He finally has the right face and the colour difference between his body and his hooves, while still there isn't noticeable enough for me to get all het up about again (plus I don't think I can be bothered).
  2. Argus was put up for sale the other day. I liked the newer wig on him, but I think he needs to be in a home with a softskin who will love him more than I do. 
  3. I paid off Emmeline - hopefully she'll be around soon!

Now for the fun stuff. If you've been down to Fairyland's blog lately you might have noticed they've put up some teasers for the Victoria Frances Doll Project which will be displayed at the San Diego Comic Con - which makes it a damn shame there is nothing big enough on BJDs in Australia to invite CP/Fairyland to. I think Australia needs either a Doll convention - a PROPER Modern Doll convention (you'd have to include Blythes/Pullips/Dals just to make it fair and add the numbers) or to convince something like Supernova (or SMASH - but that's Sydney based) that they need to explore (and invite) some serious BJD companies to add to their already fantastic convention.

Anyway. There is little to no information on this girl, which means of course that speculation is rife. The body shape is wrong for the Chicline and the F65 (not busty enough, lol!), she's too big to be LTF (and too feminine). However, this is where it gets blurry - the shoulder caps suggest F70 (or Delf, but we don't need to go into THAT), but her limbs, especially her legs, don't suggest that at all; in fact, her proportions (and mag hands/elbow joints) suggest a MNF. Her face is a bit too classic CP for her to be around the 50-60cm frame, surely...

What do you think?? (Thank you CP/Fairyland for all the beautiful photos!)
proportions suggest MNF

Shoulder caps, neck, torso suggest SD/F70....



But whatever she is, as usual, she is beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow.. she is just SO pretty. I would love her in MiniFee size, with that outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is, isn't she? I don't know if they'll release her for the public unfortunately, its not something they necessarily do with convention dolls. They're like special limited editions.

    ReplyDelete

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...