Friday, August 27, 2010

Older blogging....

8 May 2010

Now, in May 2010 I am the proud owner of 15 dolls and 3 heads, with one bought but still before shipping and one still on layaway.
The latest edition to the resin family is Nemain, a limited event head from the sale of the 2006 Elf Lishe by Luts. She is the Dreaming Vampire Elf head which was given out along with a Dreaming Elf head. I bought her second hand from DoA, from a very nice seller. She comes with an Angell of Dream body, which she will stay on until an old Type 1 Beauty White can be found - and when the money can be found, so possibly in 2011....






15 May 2010

I have been watching the progress of my SOOM Chalco, pretty much from the point I paid him off completely. Last Thursday I finally got what I had been waiting for, a change from 'before shipping' to 'on shipping'.

My Chalco flew out of Korea on Friday night. I was going against hope that he would have a short flight even though he was guaranteed delivery before the 19th.

I found out this morning that he had landed around eight this morning. Since then, he has moved through Customs and the last update at about 1 has him sitting at the airport waiting to be delivered.

I can't wait for him to turn up. I'm crossing my fingers  that he will go to the CS Post office, so there at least a chance that he could be picked up on Monday afternoon. If he goes to the C PO then my meeting on Monday would have to finish between 3:30 and 3:45 for me to have a chance to get back in time to get him. If I can't get him and he's at the C office, then it will be Wednesday.

I don't want it to be Wednesday.


22nd May 2010

I suppose it is now time to talk about the new arrival. I got Magnus at the start of the week. he was posted last Thursday and got in on Friday, then spent the week at the airport. The minion was most desperate to see him.

I got lucky and he was delievered to the CS Post Office and I was able to pick him up after work on Monday before gym. Just before the post office closed too. I unwrapped him after tea that night and with Lilly's help strung him.

He didn't stand very well and in order to get him painted, I had to give him up Tuesday night. He was back by the end of the week though.

Today I picked up the 06 Elf Lishe head for $150 on the marketplace. I would have preferred her with a body, but the body had been taken off the market. Her name is Caesair Elen D'Elf.

I also paid off Angelu on Thursday of this week, so am waiting for two things - for them to register that I have paid the final payment and her to go 'before shipping' and at the same time for her to go 'on shipping'. Hope it won't take too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...