Thursday, December 31, 2015

End of 2015

So I have been massively bad when it comes to dolly photos in 2015, and posts on my much neglected blog-s.

I'd make a New Year's resolution to attempt to change, but I don't know how good I would be at it!

So... my year in dollies in 2015:



I only got six dolls, which feels really strange to have so few, I think it's the smallest number I have gotten in one year since I started collecting.

They are:

  1. Samhain - Withdoll Werewolf Baby Raul
  2. Dii Casses - Delf Art Lupinus Lishe (incomplete fullset)
  3. Nic Naomhim - Delf Art Perennis Lishe
  4. Elen - Delf Elf Dreaming Lishe 2005
And I finally received the bodies I ordered from Fairyland for the boys last year, so Alastir & Bres both are complete now, and Alastir got to keep the black mechanical arm.

Other than that, I said goodbye to a couple of dolls, Vesna and Cassius, leaving my Soom dolls down to 2. Arum is also up for sale, but I've had no bites as of yet.

There were plenty of faceups and tattoos done in 2015 - meaning that Aera Cera and Damara are completed with tattoos; Alastir & Bres both have faceups now and my only floating head (now named Olwen) also has a faceup. I've booked in a few slots for Jan 2016 for Elen and Caesair to be redone.

As for incomings, there's only one - I've paid off my Twigling Ingenue and I'm just waiting for her to be delivered!

So I wonder what 2016 will bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...