Monday, April 14, 2014

14 Wishes for 2014....


Epically late... but oh well... still relevant!
  1. That I get Anna Perenna and Selene's heads back before the end of January! They took so long to get to AngelToast that I was getting very worried about the possibility of them getting lost in the mail! Luckily they're there now and I really can't wait to see what she does with them!
  2. Receive my Tan Feeple60 Lishe and find out what her name is!! (hopefully she'll arrive in January, although I'm probably looking more at Feb!)
  3. Order my new F65 Tan Ital - He will take the name Lir and take the place of the NS OE version that I was going to get. 
  4. Order the other two tans - my Chicline Ital and Lishe; Fairyland has been a bugger by releasing everything in tan!
  5. Buy a body for Aera Cera - since she's so demanding about it! It will probably be a M-line, although I find it a little abhorrent, although I might see if anyone wants to split with me, and get a hybrid, extremely large busted A-line. Apparently the hybrids currently for sale won't be for sale after the event, and I can't see myself being able to get one before the end of the Event!
  6. Get a faceup, probably by AngelToast for my unnamed F60 Lishe, and refresh the faceups that Morrigan, Caesair and Sulis currently have, again, preferably with AngelToast, as usual.
  7. Pukifee WS Zoe, Anhur - he's the last Pukifee on the roll call for the Army. Once I've gotten him, then Isis can stop complaining!
  8. Pukifee Sweet Bunny Bonnie - I know I have one already, but the poor girl is very green and it's very distracting - the poor darling needs someone who will really appreciate it! I think I may sell her and replace the poor girl with a new one!
  9. The MNF Seorin, Apollo - the boys are getting rather more outnumbered by the day! Plus I want to know if he'd stay!
  10. MNF Mirwen - Pellonia Maia, who will be my slightly nuts girl... although that doesn't sound too different from the rest of my mob!
  11. I'm still dreaming of an Feeple60 boy... I almost managed it when I bought Aeron - he was meant to go onto an F60 body, it never happened though. I've been eyeing off an F60 El on the MP.
  12. A Pukifee Lishe, I've always wanted one, and while I know it's not much of a chance; one can always wish, yes?
  13. And the final one - a Feeple65 Lishe... I'm still waiting...
  14. .. and this one is always for all those things that manage to happen... in 2013, it was Tans! Hopefully there won't be too many extras this year!

Mini update on the 14 Wishes (since I did actually write this in January, just forgot to publish it!)

  1. Anna Perenna and Selene are back, and looking ab-fab, as per AT's usual! (I'll go on and on about them on my Lished blog, which is seriously due an update)
  2. My Tan F60 Lishe arrived and named herself Etain. as per no.6, she's currently off with AT for a face up.
  3. Lir has been ordered, but is still on layaway.
  4. the two Chiclines have also been ordered, though they haven't named themselves yet. (for some reason the girl wants to be known as Cuba.)

1 comment:

  1. Jo you are so funny, fancy forgetting to publish. :) Good to see the family still continuing to grow and grow, I can't keep up with them all. BTW I need a Bonnie too, but she always gets put on the back shelf for some reason. Did order Cony & Dony though.
    Cheers,
    X

    ReplyDelete

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...