Sunday, January 20, 2013

Internal Conflict



I am considering selling a couple of my boys. It came to me last night that some of my boys possibly would be better off with people who appreciated them better. I do love them, but I don’t honestly know if I want to keep them at the moment.

I don’t know if people can guess who I’m thinking of - but I am considering Pallus, my Shoshon and Corvinus, my Tuff. When it comes down to it, I think, as much as I think they’re beautiful boys and all that, I wonder if I really want to keep them anymore.

As beautifully handsome as he is, Pallus is a giant of a boy. It’s not his size that has me troubled, as I have no problems with big dolls, but I don’t think I take enough photos of him. And as cute as Corvinus is, he feels a little out of place.

I did briefly consider my other SOOMs - but I couldn’t see myself getting rid of Magnus, he’s too special. Cassius either, as gorgeous as he is. As for the twins, they are similar to Magnus - I couldn’t see myself without either of them. 

I don’t know. I feel like putting them up and seeing if anyone is interested in them. I feel rather conflicted and I’m not a fan of feeling like this. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...