Wednesday, September 5, 2012

F60 final



So I never finished the story.

I did end up purchasing an F60 and unllike me, I paid in full for it with Fairyland. So I sat in to wait - I bought a wig from Leekeworld which I full expected would arrive before my doll. I also put in for the Nanuri A head, since I figured that if I didn't like it, then I could always sell it on.

So I settled down to wait.

A week or so after the release (I had bought on the second day) I heard about someone who had received a shipping notice. I was very skeptical as usually, for those who don't know, a shipping notice isn't issued until after the 40 business day mark, or about 3-4 months.

I thought this girl must be wrong, since it was little over a week or two after the order date. But, she was right and she got her doll quite quickly - and it wasn't a fluke, others who had paid received their dolls just as quickly.

I now saw that it was highly likely that I too would get my doll earlier than I ever expected. I did get the "before shipping" notification quite quickly and the shipping notice even quicker.

But unfortunately my girl took quite a while in the shipping.  She was shipped and then took about 7 days to make it to the house.

I believe (from what I read on DoA) that I got the first Lishe... how fun is that?

Her name is Sulis - and along with her I received the event head, a Nanuri A - originally I wasn't really planning on keeping her, but then I took a photo of her wearing Morrigan's wig and she stuck...


This is Mor Mumain... and you know how this dolly stuff works - I noticed another Nanuri A for sale. Well, everyone knows how dolly impulse buying goes - Mor Mumain now has an identical twin sister called Nic Naomhim - I received her just yesterday. I'm planning on getting their eyes modded - one to fully open and the other to half open. Mor is most likely going to get a similar wig to Morrigan's, and I might get Nic a longer one in the same style.

All these plans, its going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...