Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dolly Plans... revisited

So it's nearing the end of the year. I don't plan to buy any more dolls, but I thought I'd reflect on the complete lack of plans that I managed to adhere to and how many dolls have been bought/started to have been bought this year. Remembering that I only planned really to buy 2 dolls this year - Argus and Magnus. As you will read, that plan kind of fell apart rather fast...

BTW: when Fairyland releases its Minifee gift and if its a good one, I will participate in it, but not until after Christmas - just before the end of the event most likely. I'll try to space it out as much as I possibly can.

So to the count down...

I have given bodies to seven dolls (* at this point their body has not arrived):
  1. Mati
  2. Hyperion
  3. Bellona Lua
  4. Sirona
  5. Caesair
  6. Vulcan*
  7. Theia*
I have picked up 12 new dolls: (*At this point has not arrived)
  1. Nemain
  2. Magnus
  3. Angelu
  4. Anubis
  5. Argus
  6. Janus
  7. Cassius
  8. Violet
  9. Li Na
  10. Seth*
  11. Nephthys*
  12. Corvinus*
And I have picked up a number of floating heads:
  1. Arawn
  2. Delf Juri 05
  3. Hades
  4. Poseidon
  5. Zeus
  6. Veja*
And I had to sadly, say goodbye to my reshelled Arum, and have placed one more doll on layaway to arrive in the next year... a SOOM Shoshon (still unnamed... 2 votes Augustus, 1 vote Pallus).

By the end of the year (anticipating that the shipping on Corvinus comes through and he, plus Seth, Nephthys, Vulcan's body and Theia's all arrive before Dec 31) I would imagine the list will look like this:

At home:
  1. Morrigan
  2. Magnus
  3. Marcheline
  4. Sirona
  5. Nemain
  6. Caesair
  7. Argus
  8. Corvinus
  9. Bellona Lua
  10. Vulcan
  11. Janus
  12. Violet
  13. Cassius
  14. Ianthe
  15. Icarus
  16. Ares
  17. Li Na
  18. Isis
  19. Osiris
  20. Ma'at
  21. Anubis
  22. Seth
  23. Nephthys
  24. Angelu
  25. Hyperion
  26. Theia
  27. Persephone
  28. Mati
Floating heads:
  1. Arawn
  2. Delf Juri 05
  3. Hades
  4. Poseidon
  5. Zeus
  6. Veja
With one on layaway:
  1. Yet unnamed - SM Shoshon
So what is the plan next year going to look like? Who knows! I only really have 2 planned purchases for 2011 - the Shoshon, who technically I started to pay off this year and Sol Invictus, who will most likely be placed on layby within the Event time before Jan 31 2011.

Watch this space... who knows what's going to be released in dolly terms? I'm already planning a Feeple65 body for Arawn, and possibly another Feeple65 girl body for another Lishe head...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...