Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Arum - a reshelling project, cont.

Previous post on the reshelling project here: Arum - a Reshelling Project

So where I left this story was that I had chosen a DZ Clovera to take my reshelled character from my Goodreau OzDottie. Well, I bought my Clovera and sold on my Goodreau OzDottie, but the story doesn't end there.

I bought my DZ Clovera, I gave her the face up I deemed appropriate rather than the default. I dressed her in the black outfit from Alice Collection's when she arrived...

I took photos of her, I admired her and in the end, I didn't keep her. She was very beautiful, but at the same time as I received her, I was looking for a Delf body for my Elf Lishe. There was a body on offer in Australia and one of the things that the girl was willing to trade for was a DZ Clovera. I think originally my reasoning was along the lines that I could always get another DZ Clovera for Arum and that chances to get nice WS Delf bodies within Australia didn't come along all that often.

I don't think the Clovera lasted more than a couple of weeks before she was packed up and disappeared again. I never really got around to purchasing another Clovera to become Arum, in fact Arum was placed to one side and at some points I wondered if I would ever replace her.

Then I had another idea. One of my friends bought a DZ Helen in white skin and gave her a fantasy tattoo down one side of her body - this was at the same time as I received my Clovera. Her Helen looked fantastic with the white curling tattoo and I immediately thought of purchasing a DZ Stamonium  in Tan and tattooing the other side of her body with thick black geometric shapes as a kind of reverse twin for my friend's Helen. 

Odina, LK's Helen
The Stamonium has been purchased by my supplier and is sitting around waiting for me to buy her. She seems to have taken over the name of Arum, and I'm not sure if this means that my idea for a black tattooed girl is gone (in a side comment someone else stole my idea, although I'm not sure on their execution of it) and whether or not the character of Arum - the goth lolita, has taken over.

I would still like to try my tattooed girl and hand her over to AngelToast to see how she would do it... (I would like to see what she does with something she has for me now, but I have high hopes). But if I did get her done - she would have thick black geometric tattoos down the left side of her face and body, all the way to the tips of her fingers and the ends of her toes. She would have a similar wig to the one the Stamonium wears in her production shots and I'd hopefully be able to get my hands on some similar black pleather outfits as the Helen wears in her production shots.

DZ Stamonium

Outfit of choice
wig of choice

That's the plan anyway... So Arum is still my girl-to-be-reshelled and until I have the Tan Stamonium, I'm not honestly sure how it will go... this story could still have more twists and turns!!

To be continued??

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...