Thursday, January 20, 2011

Plans for 2011

So I suppose I need to make some kind of plan for 2011...

I don't want to collect the same number of dolls this year as I did last year - that is more than a little excessive! So I made up a mock design of what I want my dolly collection to look like...

So my outline for 2011 is as follows:
  1. Pay off my still nameless SM Shoshon
  2. At some point buy Sol Invictus, a MNF Luka - possibly during the mid-year event at Fairyland
  3. Buy an F65 body for Arawn - after I see some user pics of Delf heads on F65s. If they don't look as good as I imagine they will, he will get a F70 body.
  4. My LTF bodies for Hades, Poseidon and Zeus.
  5. Buy a RealPuki body for Veja.
I am crossing my fingers that SOOM releases some MDs that I don't need to have... and that Fairyland's event items are reasonable, rather than lovable. I have decided not to take advantage of the current event to get the VE Chloe head. If one pops up on the marketplace then I will consider it.

However, as I write this, another doll has popped up on the horizon... already. So, pending descisions, the plan for 2011 could already alter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Slow-down: 2016-2019

Wow. I used to collect a lot, and now, I don't do a lot of collecting at all. My collection has slowed to a crawl - some of it is prob...